Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>My Two DCK Are Playing Darecare
familyschoolcare 10:35 AM 01-04-2013
They have made a sign in and out sheet, a menu, and a schedule. It is kind of funny to watch.
daycare 10:44 AM 01-04-2013
hahhahah my kids did this last year.....just wait until they pick someone to be you and then watch them act like you.....that was the super funny part..

I had to video it for the parents it was so darn funny
nanglgrl 10:46 AM 01-04-2013
Have either of them gotten on daycare.com yet? That's when you'll know they are serious.
familyschoolcare 10:48 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by daycare:
hahhahah my kids did this last year.....just wait until they pick someone to be you and then watch them act like you.....that was the super funny part..

I had to video it for the parents it was so darn funny
That would be funny I am learning which field trips they think are the funnest. So far the winner is the library and the dallor movies the two cheapest.
Scout 11:10 AM 01-04-2013
too cute!!
daycare 11:22 AM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by familyschoolcare:
That would be funny I am learning which field trips they think are the funnest. So far the winner is the library and the dallor movies the two cheapest.
hahahah thats awesome
DaisyMamma 11:30 AM 01-04-2013
SOOOOO cute!
BumbleBee 04:24 PM 01-04-2013
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
Have either of them gotten on daycare.com yet? That's when you'll know they are serious.

I just choked on some cornbread when I busted out laughing.
CozyHome 06:24 PM 01-04-2013
My youngest daughter used to read books to her invisible daycare children and tell them to sit still and the whole bit. It was so funny. I just put that picture in her scrapbook last month. Aw memories.
Sunshine74 08:59 PM 01-04-2013
That is so funny. A friend of mine used to work at the center I work at, and her daughter would do imitations of all her teachers. It was hilarious.

One of my previous DCG's dad told me that when she plays daycare at home, she's always me.
MarinaVanessa 08:48 AM 01-05-2013
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:

I cracked up out loud when I read this.

My DH now thinks I've gone insane I'm sure.
Reply Up