Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Baby fight!
SilverSabre25 07:00 AM 07-16-2012
Argh. My son started out being the biter a couple months ago, now DCB is starting to bite and DS is still biting and they tend to bite each other back. DCB gets mad if DS is anywhere near him, and has been crawling over to DS, then getting mad when DS ends up touching him. DCB is reminding me SO MUCH of his older sister who does that same kind of thing a lot even now.

DS is very affectionate but it comes across in full-body hugs and tackles (does this to our cats a lot) and of course expresses his love for DCB by laying on him, which makes dcb mad...I separate them and DCB gets mad again...

BLAH. It's Monday and having two babies is harder than keeping ice froZen outside in July!
jojosmommy 08:09 AM 07-16-2012
How old are they? My dd is 9 months (this friday) and my dcg is 14 months. They just started taking each others toys. I hope this isn't the future for me.

Good Luck.
SilverSabre25 08:13 AM 07-16-2012
DS is 13 months and DCB is 11 months. They are both jealous of me, too...whenever I'm holding/caring for one, the other comes and screams. It's maddening. I love them both, but gah! It's an adventure. It'd be better if DS weren't a biter. I did/do my best to prevent issues but it's pretty much impossible. Once DCB learns to walk (DS has been walking since one week before he turned nine months; DCB just learned to crawl) they'll even out a lot more and bet DCB will be less prone to screeching about DS's presence.
jojosmommy 12:45 PM 07-16-2012
Crazy!!! I don't know how you do it. Luckily God has provided me with a slower (less ambitious we say) DCG. She is 14 mo and her and mine have been the exact same since well mine was born. DCG just laid like a log for the first 5 months of life. Now both my dd and her are starting to stand up independently, cruise the couch, etc. So thankful I have been blessed with two at the exact same developmental milestones b/c I can see how one could annoy the other when one can do something the other can't.

Both just started climbing the steps. . Mixed emotions about that for sure.
Meyou 12:56 PM 07-16-2012
I'm dealing with a 13 month, 14 month, 16 month crew right now and I feel you're pain. I swear every 2 seconds someone is yelling, "The babies are.........!!!!!!"

One of them thinks the best thing to do in the world is to put a hat on another baby. Except baby 1 has no aim and baby 2 doesn't like touching let alone full hat tackles. lol
SilverSabre25 01:06 PM 07-16-2012
Originally Posted by Meyou:
I'm dealing with a 13 month, 14 month, 16 month crew right now and I feel you're pain. I swear every 2 seconds someone is yelling, "The babies are.........!!!!!!"

One of them thinks the best thing to do in the world is to put a hat on another baby. Except baby 1 has no aim and baby 2 doesn't like touching let alone full hat tackles. lol
I'm actually lol right now.
SilverSabre25 01:06 PM 07-16-2012
By the way I think we need a Multi-Baby Support Group on here for those of us in this boat. I feel so inadequate sometimes when both of them spend so much screeching at me/each other. But maybe it's normal for babes in group care...?
Hunni Bee 01:52 PM 07-16-2012
I know it really isn't funny and I feel for you guys, but this thread is hilarious.

Especially the hat tackles
SilverSabre25 02:11 PM 07-16-2012
Originally Posted by Hunni Bee:
I know it really isn't funny and I feel for you guys, but this thread is hilarious.

Especially the hat tackles
Oh no, it is actually funny. Either I laugh at the ridiculousness or I scream at the frustration! :P
jojosmommy 06:50 PM 07-16-2012
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Oh no, it is actually funny. Either I laugh at the ridiculousness or I scream at the frustration! :P
. LOL!
Reply Up