Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Being Investigated?
tcapps72 04:48 AM 10-27-2016
I would like to know what rights a social worker has who is working for the aged and elderly. Having ran an inhome childcare for years, I chose not to become licensed to avoid the state being involved. It was my understanding that they really had no right if I shode this route. I now have a forend that has ran a very successful un- licensed day care caring for 4 babies at a time. Her husband is retired and at home. A couple weeks ago, he overdosed on some of his pain management meds one evening and had to be taken to the hospital. A social worker for the aged and elderly has gotten involved to insure he is getting treatment. She is very harsh and demanding. She has began to tell my friend that if they dont do everything she suggests then she will "shut her daycare down and put him in a home". She is suppose to be there to help him but is making their lives more difficult. I would think that she has no real rights as far as the children being cared for in the home but wanted to see if anyone has any understanding that I dont. I want my friend to know her rights so she's not bullied around by this woman.
Up