Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Pink Himalayan Salt Lamp
Baby Beluga 08:06 AM 12-18-2016
Has anyone used one of these either in their classroom/playroom or for personal use and seen benefits from it?
Mad_Pistachio 08:13 AM 12-18-2016
I have a candleholder and use it with a tealight. The room it's in is very small. Not sure if it's real or placebo, but I breathe easier when it's on. With deviated septum, I take whatever works. I paid $5 for it, so no big deal even for placebo.
MissAnn 12:27 PM 12-18-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Beluga:
Has anyone used one of these either in their classroom/playroom or for personal use and seen benefits from it?
I have one. I keep it in my bedroom and it helps with asthma. There are some fakes though. Facebook had something about how to spot fakes.
Ariana 06:48 AM 12-19-2016
I don't have a lamp but bees wax candles work the same way, they burn negative ions apparently. I never noticed a difference with the bees wax so haven't invested in the lamp. They are pretty though and my aunt swears by them!

Maybe start out with bees wax and see if it makes a difference for you?
Baby Beluga 07:05 AM 12-19-2016
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
I have one. I keep it in my bedroom and it helps with asthma. There are some fakes though. Facebook had something about how to spot fakes.
Jeez there is a fake for everything these days

I was reading about a company who sold them on Amazon, but I am thinking I should make the hour trip to a local rock and mineral store to look at one there.

Ariana, that is interesting! I have never heard that about beeswax....off to google
Tags:salt lamp
Reply Up