Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Handing out Daycare Flyers
JeepGirl6 05:33 PM 05-22-2012
I think this weekend I am going to make up some nice daycare flyers and put them in all the newspaper slots in the neighborhoods around me...I heard this advertisement does not work very well for businesses for a call back rate but Im wanting to know if anyone on here had luck with it. I don't know what else to do, I have got on craigslist,care.com and sittercity and I am not having any luck getting children.
Michelle 06:11 PM 05-22-2012
Originally Posted by JeepGirl6:
I think this weekend I am going to make up some nice daycare flyers and put them in all the newspaper slots in the neighborhoods around me...I heard this advertisement does not work very well for businesses for a call back rate but Im wanting to know if anyone on here had luck with it. I don't know what else to do, I have got on craigslist,care.com and sittercity and I am not having any luck getting children.
try daycarebear and daycarematch also!
pennysaverusa.com and a website!
nothingwithoutjoy 06:17 PM 05-22-2012
When I was getting started and needed to advertise, I put up fliers in the library, the local mom-hangout cafe, the local kids' consignment shop, the bulletin boards in a downtown shopping area (and left business cards in those places I could). I handed brochures to everyone I knew and asked them to share them. I put a free announcement in the newspaper of an open house for infants and toddlers (I started with all kids under 3). I put an ad on Craigslist. That was all I needed to do. Once people were here for the open house, word spread and I filled up quickly--no advertising costs except for copies I printed myself at home.
Reply Up