Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How to Post My Calendar
daycare 04:06 PM 01-10-2013
NOt too sure if anyone can help me.

I create a monthly calendar using microsoft publisher.

I have been trying to add it to my website and I just can't figure out how to do it.

THanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help....
KDC 04:22 PM 01-10-2013
Do you have a mac computer? I've had success making a calendar using a template in word, saving it in PDF form, then dragging it to my website, sizing it by grabbing the bottom right corner and pulling. After much playing around, this finally worked for me. Hope you have some luck!
daycare 04:26 PM 01-10-2013
Originally Posted by KDC:
Do you have a mac computer? I've had success making a calendar using a template in word, saving it in PDF form, then dragging it to my website, sizing it by grabbing the bottom right corner and pulling. After much playing around, this finally worked for me. Hope you have some luck!
I can up load it if I leave it in file format. But I wanted to just load it to a page no my site without having to click on the PDF file and wait for it to open....

I have a mac, but all of my stuff is on a HP desktop
Michael 04:33 PM 01-10-2013
See if you can copy it and paste it in a Word document or can you save it/export it as a Word doc instead? It you are using a WordPress type site, you can copy and paste it right into the webpage. I did this post from a Word doc and the tables copied right in.

http://www.whisky.com/blog/la-scotch...ottle-1929.htm
daycare 04:37 PM 01-10-2013
Originally Posted by Michael:
See if you can copy it and paste it in a Word document or can you save it/export it as a Word doc instead? It you are using a WordPress type site, you can copy and paste it right into the webpage. I did this post from a Word doc and the tables copied right in.

http://www.whisky.com/blog/la-scotch...ottle-1929.htm
love the layout and formatting of your site..

its actually created on a yola site...I have a paid account, so I have more functions that I can use.......
I am going to try that....
KDC 06:42 PM 01-10-2013
You can view my calendar on my website... www.kellysdaycare.com It's the lunch menu... warning though, I'm late updating it, doh!) I don't have to click into it...
Michael 06:53 PM 01-10-2013
You can view my calendar on my website... www.kellysdaycare.com It's the lunch menu... warning though, I'm late updating it, doh!) I don't have to click into it...
That works well. I bet there is a widget in wordpress that allows for calendars. I believe you can always get a free one at www.blogspot.com
daycare 06:55 PM 01-10-2013
Yes this is exactly what I want. Maybe you can't do that with yola

Who's your web host ??
KDC 07:57 AM 01-11-2013
I use http://www.hostgator.com/ to host it, but I use iweb to develop the website. I'm a little disappointed apple stopped 'supporting' iweb (now that they have the cloud, mobile me (my previous host) has been discontinued). My blog has been disrupted but everything else I've been able to keep up. I need to start shopping around for a better option, but for now - it works for me.
Tags:calendars, website
Reply Up