Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Tooting My Own Horn and Feeling Positive!!
Breezy 11:10 AM 07-31-2012
Today instead of getting stressed out about schedules and routine...... I was sitting here feeding DCG thinking "Hey I can keep a 4 month old, 6 month old, and 17 month old happy, clean and alive (hehe) with minimal crying from them or me I am a rockstar!!

Ok your turn..... Go ahead and toot your horns
DBug 11:52 AM 07-31-2012
Good job!!

Today, one of my cousins mentioned on his facebook page that it was "really difficult trying to keep a 3-year-old and a 16-month-old occupied". He was talking about his OWN two kids . I managed to keep out of the discussion and not make fun of all the sympathetic comments .
Breezy 11:57 AM 07-31-2012
Originally Posted by DBug:
Good job!!

Today, one of my cousins mentioned on his facebook page that it was "really difficult trying to keep a 3-year-old and a 16-month-old occupied". He was talking about his OWN two kids . I managed to keep out of the discussion and not make fun of all the sympathetic comments .
Lol!! I see those on facebook too.
Happy Hearts 06:31 PM 07-31-2012
It's week three with a dcg and the mom said over facebook tonight that her little girl said she can't wait to come back tomorrow!
juliebug 06:34 PM 07-31-2012
my Dcg's there were supposedly scared to come here didn't want to leave Monday night
Reply Up