Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Few Things...
SimpleMom 07:06 AM 12-30-2011
1)Wow, turns out my ds wants to go back to school lol. Misses her friends and teachers I guess it's alright. Hard to Homeschool with Daycare, too. I still plan to school her here as well. She already learned her Continents, and at least 10 sight words in just two weeks! So fun!

2) I also have a bitter/hitter ( Today, the lo hit about 5 times, attempted to hit about 5 more, and bit once, attempted to bite two other times. Finally, after two time outs I put them in the crib for a nap. See if that helps. I just don't know what else to do! Cute little one, but very aggressive. Hoping it pans out soooooon. They are almost two now, so it should

3) On another note, I talked to my dh about being a sahm or even going to one family to care for and such. He sat for about 10 minutes in silence next to me after listening intently and then when he spoke it was "I'll have to get back to you on that". lol lol

He's so funny. I just started laughing cuz after all that "thinking" while I was talking and then all that silence...that was his answer!

Yep, he cracks me up!
familyschoolcare 07:15 AM 12-30-2011
Originally Posted by SimpleMom:
1)"I'll have to get back to you on that". lol lol
I do that to my hubby only I say "I reserve the right to give yo an answer latter."

Sometimes I am given a deadline for an answer.
SimpleMom 07:59 AM 12-30-2011
Yep, I was thinking a deadline would be a good idea as well
frgsonmysox 01:54 PM 12-30-2011
I was sad when my kids decided to go back to public school and stop homeschooling too. They are doing well though.
Reply Up