Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 04-14-2011, 01:17 PM
Trix are for kids

Default Ahhh.....Relief!!!

I have a new dck who started this past week so my current dck has to adjust to sharing a bedroom for nap time. After several days of constantly telling my dc kids to be quiet at nap time while they play around for 30-45 minutes, I think I finally found my trick to keep them quiet! I kissed them and told each child quietly (as if they are my personal little helper) that if the other one starts talking to tell them "shhhh." Considering they are both bossy, it seems to be working like a charm . I've never been so proud of myself! I just hope it lasts and works again tomorrow!
Old 04-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I've been worried about that too. I have a 2 year old in a room by herself and I wonder how she'll adjust when she has a "nap-mate". I think I'll try that!

Good for you!

Tags
noisy, quiet, relief

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off