Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do You Think A "Sexual Assault" Could Happen Between Two 5 Yo’s?
crazydaycarelady 07:54 PM 08-22-2012
Daycares have been getting a bad rap in my town in the last few weeks. First there was a center that left a kid in the car while they were on a movie field trip. Fortunately it was in the morning before it got too hot so the child lived. Then a drop in center had a report of a sexual assault between a 10yo and a 5yo. NOW there are more articles in the newspaper about a 5yo sexually assaulting another 5yo at daycare!

Of course it does not give specific details of either incident but it gives the name of the daycares. I doubt this daycare will EVER recover from this media coverage. My friend and I were talking and this could happen to anyone of us depending on the definition of "sexual assault." I had a 5yo boy and a 4yo girl kiss each other on the lips recently. Would that count? I can see something happening between a 10yo and a 5yo but two 5yos seems like it was probably more of a curiosity thing.
Tags:copy, sexual abuse
Up