Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Bye Bye Buggy Or Other 6 Seater Strollers
small_steps 12:16 PM 02-09-2012
I am looking into getting a 6 seater stroller..I'm looking at the Angeles 6 seater foldable from Discount or the red bye bye buggy that isn't foldable.
Pros to the Angeles brand is that it does fold and would be easier to store than the red bye bye buggy. But...the bye bye buggy is easier to clean and I know this from my own experience. You can just spray it down with the water hose and everything washes right off.

If you have one, which do you have? Do you like it or wish you had something different? How do you store it?
Thanks for the feedback in advance
Heidi 12:28 PM 02-09-2012
I managed to snag and old "cart for 6" from community playthings (wood, not the new plastic one) for $300 of craigslist. It's what I had before, and I LOVE it. It's a little classier than the plastic things, and my toddlers are side-by-side, which they seem to like. I could put an infant in it, in a carseat, by putting it accross the benches.

Only disadvantage is it does not colapse, so it's definately not something for field trips...

Mine goes in the garage or I cover it with a tarp on side of house...
queenbee 12:54 PM 02-09-2012
I have the 6-seat Bye Bye Buggy. I just replaced all of the seat cushions since Spring is just around the corner and it's been the best invention ever!!

I love being able to load up 6 of my kids and taking off. I have the cover they sell by Angeles and it stays in my backyard near the shed.

I done have any cons for it besides the obviously large size, but it fits 6 kids and I could care less.

I'm very happy with it. My only suggestion is to get to buggy with Fat Tires - it is 100% easier to push than on the regular tires it comes with.
Michael 03:19 PM 02-09-2012
Here is a thread on 6 seat strollers: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12614
Tags:stroller, stroller - 6 seat, strollers
Reply Up