Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone Else Doing Fire Prevention Safety Theme This Month?
daycare 10:09 AM 09-30-2012
As some of you may already know, October is fire prevention safety month. I already have a few things lined up along with a field trip to the fire station, but am always looking for more ideas, crafts, lessons, and etc.

Hoping to see what others are doing this month!!

Thanks in advance...
MrsSteinel'sHouse 02:39 PM 09-30-2012
I will be but I haven't got that far yet I will plan sometime this next week. I will let you know
SilverSabre25 04:29 PM 09-30-2012
Sort of? We're doing A lot of stuff. I'm not organized enough for just *one* theme. Firefighters will feature...and fire safety...and leaves...and Halloween at the end...and pumpkins...and stuff.

queenbee 05:16 PM 09-30-2012
Not sure if you have access to a computer for your kids, but my preschool-aged little ones have a lot of fun at www.sparky.org

THIS website has a lot of fun stuff - my kids are making their own firefighters.

We will also be making this:
Attached: 026.jpg (9.0 KB) 
daycare 05:29 PM 09-30-2012
I always admire your work keep me posted. If anyone needs scholastic printable I have tons as I am a subscribed payine member. Would love to email you anything to help u
MrsSteinel'sHouse 06:31 PM 09-30-2012
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Sort of? We're doing A lot of stuff. I'm not organized enough for just *one* theme. Firefighters will feature...and fire safety...and leaves...and Halloween at the end...and pumpkins...and stuff.

Yes, that exactly My themes vary throughhout the month and with the kids interests.
This week will be the book "Can I bring a friend?" and Apple Pie Day on Thursday.
Next week fire fighters
With fall stuff intermigled.
Then Halloween and Pumpkins!!!
Tags:fire safety, safety, themes
Reply Up