Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare>I Have a Childcare Facility for Rent in Colorado
JoeyWilliam 09:28 AM 01-05-2019
Hi there. I have a property located in the Denver Metro Area, specifically in Aurora, Colorado, that was formerly operating as a childcare center. The owner has retired and I am looking for a new tenant who would want to run a daycare / childcare business out if this property.

The property is furnished with all the equipment needed for a childcare facility and could be included as part of the rental.

The facility consists of two buildings that are next door to each other and share a large fenced in yard - when operational one building was licensed for 10 Infants and 22 Toddlers, and the other building was licensed for 78-80 kids.

If you are interested or have any leads on a possible tenant who would be interested in renting this space from me, please let me know.

Thanks!
Joey
Shalondabrown 02:57 AM 01-16-2019
Hi,

I would like to know if this property is still available? My name isShalonda and I have been in the daycare field for about 8 years now and have had my own in home daycare for over 5 years now. Could you tell me the rent each month and everything that I will need to pay for. Does this property have an outdoor play area as well?

Thanks in advance!
Shalonda
ColoRealtor 10:48 PM 01-21-2019
Hello Joey,
My daughter and business partner are looking to lease a daycare center in the Denver Metro Area. They both are director qualified and have bachelor degrees from CSU. They are in a position to move quickly on a property that might be of interest.
If this is still available, would you contact me at your earliest convenience.
Best Regards,
Heike Suekama
720-971-1808
Michael 01:10 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by ColoRealtor:
Hello Joey,
My daughter and business partner are looking to lease a daycare center in the Denver Metro Area. They both are director qualified and have bachelor degrees from CSU. They are in a position to move quickly on a property that might be of interest.
If this is still available, would you contact me at your earliest convenience.
Best Regards,
Heike Suekama
720-971-1808
I sent you an email regarding member JoeyWilliam.
JoeyWilliam 08:36 AM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by Michael:
I sent you an email regarding member JoeyWilliam.
Hi Michael,
This is fairly ominous! Please shoot me a message to let me know if I have done something in violation of your policies or anything else untoward. The implication of your post on this thread sounds as though I am in your bad books for some reason that I could not possibly think of.
Best,
Joey
Michael 12:10 PM 01-22-2019
Originally Posted by JoeyWilliam:
Hi Michael,
This is fairly ominous! Please shoot me a message to let me know if I have done something in violation of your policies or anything else untoward. The implication of your post on this thread sounds as though I am in your bad books for some reason that I could not possibly think of.
Best,
Joey
No I simply was trying to get the two of you to contact each other.
JoeyWilliam 08:14 AM 01-23-2019
Oh! Thank you!
JoeyWilliam 11:36 AM 01-24-2019
Much appreciated Michael. We spoke and she was interested. Sounded like she was fairly along the process with another location. So perhaps it will work out, but in the meantime I am still open to speak with other potential tenants.

Thanks for your help!

Joey
Mrs damin 05:43 PM 02-11-2019
Hello Joey,
Is your Day care still available? let me know please.
Thanks
Unregistered 06:38 AM 12-29-2019
Hi I’m interested in your daycare property! Could you send me more information on it and price information! My email is
hbraaten92180@gmail.com
Unregistered 12:57 PM 01-15-2020
I'm interested in the daycare you have available. If still available please email me at dscherzi2@gmail.com
Unregistered 08:25 AM 06-17-2020
Is the center still available? My email is armo7528@colorado.edu
Unregistered 03:33 PM 03-09-2021
Hi! I am interested in your child care space. Can you send photos and a little more information?
Thank you!
Bridget Federico
720-227-2457
Unregistered 07:20 PM 06-30-2021
Hi, I'm interested in this opportunity. I have many years in the industry and families waiting for me to open a center to take more children into our program. please feel free to email me at debra.a.locke@gmail.com
Tags:aurora, colorado, daycare for rent, facility for rent, lease, rent - colorado
Reply Up