Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Acid Reflux Medicine Causing Fussiness?
mountainside13 11:54 AM 11-11-2016
Can acid reflux medicine make a child more fussy? I've noticed on the days dad drops off he usually forgets to give her the medicine. Those are the days that she's the happiest & content little girl, she just spits up a lot. The days that she does get her medicine she is one very unhappy baby and cries most of the day but won't spit up. Is it some odd coincidence or can the acid reflux medicine be apart of the problem?
She's 2.5 months
Blackcat31 01:28 PM 11-11-2016
Originally Posted by mountainside13:
Can acid reflux medicine make a child more fussy? I've noticed on the days dad drops off he usually forgets to give her the medicine. Those are the days that she's the happiest & content little girl, she just spits up a lot. The days that she does get her medicine she is one very unhappy baby and cries most of the day but won't spit up. Is it some odd coincidence or can the acid reflux medicine be apart of the problem?
She's 2.5 months
I've heard that the reflux meds can help at first....

http://nutritioncare.net/reflux-medi...-baby-toddler/
mountainside13 02:59 PM 11-11-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I've heard that the reflux meds can help at first....

http://nutritioncare.net/reflux-medi...-baby-toddler/
Wow, That's really scary! I had no idea that is was that damaging. Now the question is do I casually bring it up with mom or do I keep quiet? Mom's also a nurse.
Leigh 11:19 AM 11-12-2016
I have a 17 month old on reflux meds who is hands down the easiest baby I've ever had. He's also had surgery for reflux, but still spits up and gags (he's tube fed, as well).
ElianaBryson 04:56 AM 03-19-2019
Gaviscon syrup does the best job in patients facing acid reflux conditions as it creates a layer in stomach to avoid acid reflux while it also keeps you away from side effects such as dizziness.
Tags:acid reflux, gaviscon syrup
Reply Up