Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Default licensed daycare provider

I have been an in-home licensed daycare provider for almost 2 years now. I have a clean record. My husband got arressted for a possession of mariujana. I was just wondering how that will affect my license or if it will?
Old 03-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been an in-home licensed daycare provider for almost 2 years now. I have a clean record. My husband got arressted for a possession of mariujana. I was just wondering how that will affect my license or if it will?
I would call your licensor ASAP.

Obviously I don't know the whole story, but if he had illegal drugs in the home and you knew about it, it may affect your license.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:40 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play Care View Post
I would call your licensor ASAP.

Obviously I don't know the whole story, but if he had illegal drugs in the home and you knew about it, it may affect your license.

Agree.

Will add I'm not sure how he got arrested for possession....usually they pass out citations for that at best. Unless there was a large quantity, intent to sell or other related charges tacked on.....

Tough to know how it will effect your license status without more information.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:47 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

What state are you in?
Old 03-18-2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

No way I would allow that in my house...he was out on the twon and it was a very small amount. I had no clue about it til the phone call. We live in North Dakota

Tags
drugs