Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Is it NAPTIME YET?!?!
Brooksie 06:08 AM 10-10-2013
I don't know what has gotten into everyone. Maybe its the rain, maybe its a longer week than last. I don't know. But I cannot WAIT for naptime!!! Tired of the fighting and yelling and everyone is accident prone today. Just keep chanting.. 2 more days. 2 more days. 2 more days......
Shell 07:23 AM 10-10-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
I don't know what has gotten into everyone. Maybe its the rain, maybe its a longer week than last. I don't know. But I cannot WAIT for naptime!!! Tired of the fighting and yelling and everyone is accident prone today. Just keep chanting.. 2 more days. 2 more days. 2 more days......
I hear you! I actually thought today was Friday though
coolconfidentme 07:57 AM 10-10-2013
I feel the same way!! I just texted my friend wondering if I could make it another hour until lunch.
sharlan 08:24 AM 10-10-2013
I am sooooooooo ready for nap. The problem is, my problem doesn't take a nap.

Two of my grandkids are home from school sick today.
craftymissbeth 08:43 AM 10-10-2013
Originally Posted by mrsmichelle:
I thought that, too... instantly made my week soooo much longer
Brooksie 08:51 AM 10-10-2013
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:
I thought that, too... instantly made my week soooo much longer
Girls, I thought it was Friday when I woke up on Wednesday
Maria2013 08:58 AM 10-10-2013
Originally Posted by mrsmichelle:
oh I hate when that happens

MrsSteinel'sHouse 10:03 AM 10-10-2013
Yes,it is nap time here. All 6 are asleep May it be a nice long nap. snack and then outside until pickups one at 4, two at 4:30, and the other 3 at 5:30. I have a lot to get done tonight.
May all of your days go smoother!
WImom 10:39 AM 10-10-2013
Nap just started here - Hoping they all sleep. They usually do but today you just never know since I REALLY need it!
daycarediva 10:54 AM 10-10-2013
Great morning, went for a long hike, had a great lunch.

Then, had one kid poop her pants. Another kid pee his pants. AT THE SAME TIME! Then, 3 nap revolters who are now being continually shushed by me so they don't wake everyone else up and nap is almost over.

Did I mention I am in the nap room and my LUNCH is in the fridge?! UGH!

NO rest for the wicked either, tonight is a parent info night at dd's school, and then I have class until 9.

I hope everyone's (REAL) Friday goes MUCH better!
melilley 11:17 AM 10-10-2013
I was sooooo ready for nap too! BUT then my ds woke up after 45 minutes and won't go back to sleep...boo! Not that I don't love him or don't love to spend time with him, but he is 14 mo. old and is going to be so crabby this afternoon. And he keeps whining and I have a child sleeping in my family room where we are today. So much for any type of break.
2 more days, two more days, I'm chanting with you!
melilley 11:19 AM 10-10-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
Girls, I thought it was Friday when I woke up on Wednesday
On Tuesday I swore it was Wednesday.
Reply Up