Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Oh Great.......
mrsp'slilpeeps 03:33 PM 02-08-2012
I run upstairs to go for a pee break and come back to find my own son kissing one of the dcg.

Now what do i do? Do I tell DCM?

GRRR I could rip his lips right off his dang kisser.
Bookworm 03:58 PM 02-08-2012
Honey, I've been there more times than I can count. What works for me is telling both kids that they are only to kiss mommy/daddy etc. I tried not to make a huge deal out of it because I wanted to explain the reasons why not to do it and not completely shame the children. I would tell the parents though because if the other kid goes home and tells mom what happened, you never know what questions will be asked and what answers will be given. Not saying this will happen with DCM but in these times you never know.
sharlan 04:18 PM 02-08-2012
I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, unless your son is over 6 or 7.
daycare 04:23 PM 02-08-2012
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, unless your son is over 6 or 7.
ditto this.... I don't really say too much other than lets not spread germs to our friends. Keep the germs to yourself. Thank you
mrsp'slilpeeps 07:38 AM 02-09-2012
My son is 6, DCG is 3.

I told mom, she's really ok with it. I am not.

DCM told me this am that there was tongue involved.

Im not very happy.
Unregistered 11:54 AM 02-09-2012
The bigger concern is why does your 6 year old know what french kissing is? That is what I would figure out first.Then you need to sit him down and explain boundaries to him.

Also, he obviously knows it's not something he's suppose to be doing, otherwise he wouldn't have waited until you left the room and snuck around.
mrsp'slilpeeps 01:27 PM 02-09-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
The bigger concern is why does your 6 year old know what french kissing is? That is what I would figure out first.Then you need to sit him down and explain boundaries to him.

Also, he obviously knows it's not something he's suppose to be doing, otherwise he wouldn't have waited until you left the room and snuck around.

Why do you think im upset about it?

We already talked to him about it and he Told us that a boy on the school bus was doing that with a girl on the school bus.

Why does my son know about bras? cause they plaster VS comercials all over TV!

Its funny how I come here for advice and there is always one person who has to snotty about it.
Unregistered 01:56 PM 02-09-2012
How was that snotty? That IS a bigger concern,so the answer is- on the bus.Ok,now that you know where, you can talk to him about boundaries and what is accpetable behavior for a six year old. I gave advice,you just didn't like it.
mrsp'slilpeeps 02:01 PM 02-09-2012
We already did. Thank you.
Tags:inappropriate behavior, kissing kids
Reply Up