Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sleeping Problems Again
MommyMuffin 11:24 AM 05-09-2011
I have a 20 month old who will sleep for 1 hour and then cry the rest of nap time.

Do I leave him in the room with the other boy?

Nap time is from 12:30 - 2:30 or 3:00. The other boy stays sleeping. Of course the 20 month old is loud and very active and I have 2 infants in the living room with me. I want some quiet time and I think the babies appreciate it too. What should I do with the 20 month old?

My own daughter never had a problem with nap times. Do I just leave the dcb in the pnp in the play room with the other boy or do I let him roam the living room area and get no chance to play with the babies or eat lunch?
laundrymom 11:35 AM 05-09-2011
Originally Posted by MommyMuffin:
I have a 20 month old who will sleep for 1 hour and then cry the rest of nap time.

Do I leave him in the room with the other boy?

Nap time is from 12:30 - 2:30 or 3:00. The other boy stays sleeping. Of course the 20 month old is loud and very active and I have 2 infants in the living room with me. I want some quiet time and I think the babies appreciate it too. What should I do with the 20 month old?

My own daughter never had a problem with nap times. Do I just leave the dcb in the pnp in the play room with the other boy or do I let him roam the living room area and get no chance to play with the babies or eat lunch?
I would wait til 1 to layhim down and let him up at 2ish when he woke.
Tags:sleep problems
Reply Up