Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Fire Inspection
Ms. Alison 01:47 PM 02-06-2018
Hello All! I am currently licensed as a Small Family Daycare, but am in the process of expanding to a Large Family Daycare. My Fire Inspection is tomorrow. I've already installed my pull down fire alarm. But I am unsure of one very specific thing! I have two exits, one being the front door and one being the back door. My back door is is in an off-limits area of my home and is separated by a baby gate. Do you know, from experience, if this will be problematic? I know I will find out soon enough. I think I am just anxious.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
hwichlaz 05:10 PM 02-09-2018
Originally Posted by Ms. Alison:
Hello All! I am currently licensed as a Small Family Daycare, but am in the process of expanding to a Large Family Daycare. My Fire Inspection is tomorrow. I've already installed my pull down fire alarm. But I am unsure of one very specific thing! I have two exits, one being the front door and one being the back door. My back door is is in an off-limits area of my home and is separated by a baby gate. Do you know, from experience, if this will be problematic? I know I will find out soon enough. I think I am just anxious.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Do you have a window you can use as an emergency exit? It’s honestly going to depend on whoever inspects you.
Reply Up