Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Seriously Had The BEST Day With The Kids!
sahm2three 05:44 PM 12-01-2011
We had so much fun today! Kids are loving the new setup and dramatic play area! Also, in the closet under our stairs we put in a book reading "nest". We put bean bags, pillows, lots of comfy stuff to lounge on and they LOVE it! I took such a cute picture of the kids all lounged out while my 10 year old was in there reading to them. It was just a super fantastic day! Makes this girl happy!
SunflowerMama 06:57 PM 12-01-2011
That's awesome!!

I'd love to see pictures of your reading nook in the under the stairs closet. I have a large closet under our stairs off the daycare room and use it to store toys and cots but would love to turn it into something fun!
SilverSabre25 06:59 PM 12-01-2011
Yay! That's great to hear! Your set-up sounds like a lot of fun, no wonder they had such a great day!
sahm2three 07:07 PM 12-01-2011
Originally Posted by SunflowerMama:
That's awesome!!

I'd love to see pictures of your reading nook in the under the stairs closet. I have a large closet under our stairs off the daycare room and use it to store toys and cots but would love to turn it into something fun!
Let me see if I can get a good pic of the setup. It is hard to photograph, but the kids LOVE it!
SunflowerMama 12:17 PM 12-02-2011
Can't wait to see pictures!!

I'm totally doing the same thing!
Tags:positive
Reply Up