Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Gifting A Date Night (Logistics)/Parent Gift/WWYD
LittleScholars 11:01 AM 12-13-2017
I feel like this topic has been covered many times, but I'm still torn and need help making a quick decision.

Last year I was very pregnant and knew I would go out on maternity leave right after Christmas. Feeling grateful for the flexibility of my families, I gifted free days of care. This year, I'm still grateful for them, but I can't (and don't feel the need to) lose that much income. I'd still like to do something nice. For my birthday earlier this month they all gifted me $220 dollars in spa services. I know they are doing something nice for Christmas, as well.

I would like to gift a parents night out, but I'm not certain I'm actually allowed to do that. For it to be worthwhile I would have to offer the service to all kiddos and their siblings. I could easily get additional help, but I can't quite tell if I'm allowed to have a non-daycare hours get together for everyone without parents present. I can call licensing, but thought I'd gather your insight first.

I could also do wine and chocolate for parents, but that seems underwhelming. The kids are making a craft for the parents.

I'm wasting so much time thinking about this and need a great idea!
Tags:christmas gifts parents, gifting, parent gifts
Up