Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Date Night Info
Christina72684 12:11 PM 01-30-2014
I found a couple of older posts about this but wanted to ask again since it had been a while.....for those that have done "date night"

Did you take all ages?

How much did you charge?

What hours?

What did you provide?

How often do you do it?
ihop 12:30 PM 01-30-2014
Originally Posted by Christina72684:
I found a couple of older posts about this but wanted to ask again since it had been a while.....for those that have done "date night"

Did you take all ages?

I take enrolled children, siblings, or my family members. So basically all ages.

How much did you charge?
Free for full timers, $15 for part timers and $30 for nonenrolled

What hours?
6-10pm. Clients just leave their kids from drop off tip ten.

What did you provide?
Dinner, movie, brush teeth, put in pjs. If its near a holiday, I typically do it themed and a craft. Very low key since I have already put in 12+ hours by then

How often do you do it?
Once a month on Friday. Whichever Friday works best for me
I answered above.
kelsey's kids 12:37 PM 01-30-2014
We do it once a month and charge a flat rate of 20 per family. We do it on a friday or saturday night drop off at 6pm pick up by 10am the next morning. We include dinner snack and breakfast. Also do games or a field trip
spud912 01:03 PM 01-30-2014
Originally Posted by Christina72684:
Did you take all ages? Yes, but since it's mainly my clients, the ages are 1-5 years old.

How much did you charge? $25 for the first child, $15 for siblings. BUT I do give a lot of free nights throughout the year depending on the circumstances.

What hours? 5-10 pm

What did you provide? We do a lot! I make a homemade dinner, we take a walk to the park, I give the kids a bath and brush their teeth, I put them in PJ's, they watch part of a movie, then it's story time and "bed" time around 8:30/9-ish. The kids rest on their cots until their parents come. Sometimes they sleep, sometimes they don't.

How often do you do it? I used to do it every third Friday, but haven't for quite some time. It got to the point where nobody was really signing up so it was pointless to even offer it.
I answered in red above.
craftymissbeth 03:13 PM 01-30-2014
I've been advertising for Date Nights every Saturday, but so far haven't had any interest.

Saturdays: 5:30 pm until 1:30 am

Ages: 6 months to 3 years (going to try changing this to 1-5 years)

Price: $25 per child

Offered: homemade dinner, snack, outdoor/indoor free play, kid friendly movie, sleep

I'm thinking about offering a deal to my enrolled families that their child can come free if they refer a friend who enrolls for date night.
Tags:date night, parents night out, pno
Reply Up