Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Parents and Guardians Forum

Parents and Guardians Forum Parents and Guardians should post and answer questions here.

Old 06-15-2009, 09:15 PM
lwehner

Question A Local Resource I could Sell Daycare Items On?

Wondering if anyone would have a resource I could go to. My daughter's private school used to run a daycare. They are no longer doing this- and so they have a lot of great equipment to sell. (cribs, changing tables,..) Is there a local resource I could advertise on? I am in the Canton, MI area. Thanks.

Last edited by Michael; 09-28-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:11 AM
Daycare.com Member

Have you tried Craigslist?
Old 06-16-2009, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymaboy View Post
Have you tried Craigslist?
Craigslist is the answer-if you can't sell it on there, the price is too high, or it's just junk.

Warning-that place can be addicting, my wife rolls her eyes and shakes her head if she walks by and sees me browsing.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:03 PM
Daycare Member

Default Bookoo.com

www.bookoo.com if they have a listing in your area, similar to craigslist!
Old 10-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Daycare Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwehner View Post
Wondering if anyone would have a resource I could go to. My daughter's private school used to run a daycare. They are no longer doing this- and so they have a lot of great equipment to sell. (cribs, changing tables,..) Is there a local resource I could advertise on? I am in the Canton, MI area. Thanks.
Hello!.. My name is Mary and Im starding a daycare in my home and I need a lots fo things. Could you send me a list and price to my e-mail [email protected].

THANKS
MARY
Old 10-14-2009, 04:27 AM

How about sending flyers to other daycares or putting flyers up around town in kid related areas for a tag sale?
Old 01-26-2010, 07:29 AM
Daycare Member

Call the local childcare association. Ours puts notices about things like that in our newsletter or sends an email to members.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Iwehner, Let me know when and if you list on craigslist, I'm near there and I might be interested in some of the items for my daycare. Or send me a list and contact info. Thanks, Cheri

Tags
auction, buy, craigs list, flyers, sell