Default Style Register Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Tom: What Reports Do I Need From MMK For Taxes?
legomom922 10:32 AM 03-09-2011
I am almost ready to make a appt to have someone do my taxes, however, I am not sure which reports I should print out from MMK to take with me. Is there a list you can tell me as to which ones I will need?

TomCopeland 03:38 PM 03-09-2011
Print out the following reports:
Schedule C
Form 8829
Food - standard meal allowance
4562 - Depreciation
Income reports (I forget the names of these reports. You want to show how much you received from parents for the year, subsidy income, and Food Program income)
Tags:depreciation, form 8829, mmk - reports, reports, schedule c, tom copeland
Reply Up