Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Bad Weekend and Our First Princess Party Tomorrow
Brooksie 06:44 PM 10-20-2013
Long story short I spilled wine on my laptop Friday night, fried it. All my lesson plans, pictures for the past 2 years and tax info was on there. Luckily dbf was able to front me the cash to get me a new one and took my fried laptop to his friend to extract my hard drive. He was able to save all my stuff and put it on my new laptop but I'm sitting here on dbfs laptop since he wont be back in town until tomorrow around 1-2:00. I was able to get all new plans for tomorrow but now my printer wont connect to this laptop! UHG!!!

I was able to cut out crowns to color for tomorrow instead of printing them, and we have some princess coloring pages and princess dresses to wear, but do you guys have any other printer free ideas? I'm princessed out and am drawing blanks...
littlemissmuffet 07:12 PM 10-20-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
Long story short I spilled wine on my laptop Friday night, fried it. All my lesson plans, pictures for the past 2 years and tax info was on there. Luckily dbf was able to front me the cash to get me a new one and took my fried laptop to his friend to extract my hard drive. He was able to save all my stuff and put it on my new laptop but I'm sitting here on dbfs laptop since he wont be back in town until tomorrow around 1-2:00. I was able to get all new plans for tomorrow but now my printer wont connect to this laptop! UHG!!!

I was able to cut out crowns to color for tomorrow instead of printing them, and we have some princess coloring pages and princess dresses to wear, but do you guys have any other printer free ideas? I'm princessed out and am drawing blanks...

Make princess wands with various craft supplies, make castles out of blocks, have pink colored food for lunch......
playdate4 07:14 PM 10-20-2013
Originally Posted by littlemissmuffet:
Make princess wands with various craft supplies, make castles out of blocks, have pink colored food for lunch......
Great idea I was gonna suggest some of that
Lyss 07:32 PM 10-20-2013
No help for ideas

When I run out of printer ink and need to print something to cut out like a template I just trace it off the computer screen then cut
se7en 08:01 PM 10-20-2013
It seems as though we all need to get some computer-free time once in a while. I love to sit down and write letters to friends. They are so surprised. Plus, if you are running out of ideas, call your mom,or an older relative or neighbor. Remember, they had to do everything pre- computer age.
MamaBearCanada 03:59 AM 10-21-2013
Tea party
Build a palace with blocks
Princess manners practice - as I tell my daughter being a princess is about what's on the inside - basic manners can add curtesy, walking with book on head etc
Princess parade/fashion/talent show
If you kids are older you could talk about how they tour the world, do charity work then look at maps & talk about how they can help others
Watch a princess show- princess sofia / movie
Blackcat31 06:52 AM 10-21-2013
Originally Posted by Brooksie:

What's the issue with your printer not connecting? Maybe someone here can help....
Tags:party - theme, princess, princess party
Reply Up