Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Daycare and Taxes

Daycare and Taxes All things related to Taxes and running a Daycare post here. Topics of tax exemptions, forms, filings, tax write offs, IRS etc.

Old 04-06-2018, 05:55 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Default How to Print Tax Forms from KidKare

I'm finishing up my taxes and need to print all these reports for my tax guy but can't figure out how to print from KidKare or how to even save as documents to email him. Please help!
Old 04-06-2018, 06:00 AM

Reports (left main page) > Accounting Reports > Select a Report > Statement of Account (or W-10, I give both ) > Previous Fiscal Year > Run > Print (or print to file)
Old 04-06-2018, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Herder View Post
Reports (left main page) > Accounting Reports > Select a Report > Statement of Account (or W-10, I give both ) > Previous Fiscal Year > Run > Print (or print to file)
I can get to the RUN but I don't have a Print (print to file) button anywhere around there. Boo
Old 04-06-2018, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunflowerMama View Post
I can get to the RUN but I don't have a Print (print to file) button anywhere around there. Boo
It should be green directly under the "Previous Fiscal Year" drop box (next to blue "run"). Sometimes the page has to be refreshed a couple times for the loading swirly thing to finally stop its evil freezing game.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:15 AM

Try right click print from your mouse or toolbar print.
Old 04-06-2018, 06:16 AM

Quote:
It should be green directly under the "Previous Fiscal Year" drop box (next to blue "run"). Sometimes the page has to be refreshed a couple times for the loading swirly thing to finally stop its evil freezing game.
This is what I see...attached pic. This is a screenshot from my phone but on my computer it looks the same.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_20180406-081326.png (84.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 04-06-2018, 06:17 AM

Have you clicked run and allowed it to compose the form?
Old 04-06-2018, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Try right click print from your mouse or toolbar print.

YAY that worked!! I just went into the middle of the data after I ran it and the 'right click' and print worked!! THANKS!!
Old 04-06-2018, 06:20 AM

Awesome!!! Glad it worked.

Tags
kidkare, kidkare - invoices, kidkare accounting reports, kidkare issues