Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What Gets You Excited About Your Program?
daycarediva 06:39 AM 08-26-2012
For me, it is interviews/new enrollments, or new toys! I got both this week (2 interviews, lots of new toys) and it makes me giddy!
providerandmomof4 07:16 AM 08-26-2012
I get excited with new enrollments! Getting a new child feels like starting a new job or the first day of school. Also, I love taking childcare classes (although my schedule won't allow it as much as I'd like) After a new class I feel revitalized and ready to try new things.
MrsSteinel'sHouse 07:36 AM 08-26-2012
Being planned If I have a plan with crafts and all my stuff in line I am much more excited for the week! I love to have fun things planned for the week.

When I am unplanned the week seems so much harder.
spud912 08:58 AM 08-26-2012
I get really excited about upcoming themes .
momofsix 09:07 AM 08-26-2012
Rearranging my daycare room gets me excited and helps me feel refreshed. A new curriculum each fall is exciting...once I'm finished (which I'm not yet)
melskids 09:07 AM 08-26-2012
New toys, for sure! We just received $500 grants to use for our programs. I could have spent it on anything....insurance, a laptop, schooling for me. And what did I do? Bought $500 worth of new toys!!!!! It's a real addiction for me! LOL
WImom 10:42 AM 08-26-2012
rearranging, new toys, and the start of a new preschool year. I start the 4th of September. Looking forward to using all these new idea's I found during the summer.
itlw8 12:00 PM 08-26-2012
new art supplies and outdoor activites
Sunchimes 12:25 PM 08-26-2012
I get excited when one of my little ones shows that she/he has learned something new, and I realize that she learned it because of me. It makes me want to find the next new thing to introduce to them. Learning is fun, but watching someone learn is even better. Oh, and new school supplies. And toys. This week we are going to start learning to play red light, green light, and I'm stupidly excited about it.
Loveyoustinkyface 12:53 PM 08-26-2012
When my dcp texts me and tells me her dd finally said my name today! They were getting ready for church and dcg thought she was coming to see me. She does not talk much at all either! I feel honored!
daycare 01:36 PM 08-26-2012
Let's keep it real. Lol.

When that last Kid goes home on Friday evening!!

Just kidding

I get excited watching the kids create their own fun games, environments, or show me they can do something independent that I taught them.
Annalee 07:02 PM 08-26-2012
Setting up a new room arrangement along with new displays excites me.....
Tags:program
Reply Up