Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need Help with Wording
Logged Out For Privacy! 08:54 PM 08-07-2018
Ok, so I currently run a preschool program, but due to some health issues, financial issues, and so on, I won't be able to do preschool this coming school year. However, I would like to take one or two infants for the year.

I would like to advertise, but I want to make sure that I don't loose my reputation as a preschool for future years (if that matters)
I am also not sure if I should say anything about "due to health" because I don't want potential parents thinking I'm going to get their kid sick or anything :P
284878 07:56 AM 08-08-2018
Originally Posted by Logged Out For Privacy!:
Ok, so I currently run a preschool program, but due to some health issues, financial issues, and so on, I won't be able to do preschool this coming school year. However, I would like to take one or two infants for the year.

I would like to advertise, but I want to make sure that I don't loose my reputation as a preschool for future years (if that matters)
I am also not sure if I should say anything about "due to health" because I don't want potential parents thinking I'm going to get their kid sick or anything :P
Could you say you are revamping the program and will reopen the preschool next year. That in the mean time you are going to be taking infants only to keep yourself active duing the revamping.
Tags:advertise, advertise - infant care, notifications
Reply Up