Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cleaning systems
themoorethemerrier 07:20 PM 10-24-2011
We have got terrible allergies and our Bissell vacuum is totally just adding to the problem and my rug cleaner is no longer working.

Looking at a Rainbow system - I know - BIG MONEY. My mom had one and I hated it because I had to empty the nasty water out of it. Now, I'm thinking I might want one.

Just my kids alone have been brutal to my carpets; we also have a lab/heeler mix dog (she's only is in the house in the winter since she's our farm "guard" dog while the animals are out on pasture) and have two wood stoves. I like the "extra" clean, so I wanted to get a high quality vacuum and rug cleaner.

So, what cleaning system do you have - love it/hate it, pros/cons, wish you had...?
laundrymom 08:15 PM 10-24-2011
Simplicity vacuum, Europro steamer. Quantinary water.
misspollywog 08:59 PM 10-24-2011
We had a Rainbow growing up and I hated cleaning it too but it worked so good!

I've yet to find a vacuum that works well for very long. Someday I want a Rainbow, too.
MN Mom 01:38 AM 10-25-2011
OMG a Rainbow Vacuum! I thought those were a fad from my childhood years. I remember using my grandma's at her house because it was sooo cool to use a vacuum with water!

I cannot believe they still make them! Now I am sad I have all laminate/harwood thru my whole house. Does anyone own one and wants a crazy MN lady to come vacuum for them, for pure nostalgic purposes of course!!
Tags:2011, vaccum, vaccum cleaners, vacuum, vacuum cleaner
Reply Up