Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Laziest Day Ever
beachgrl 12:14 PM 11-01-2011
Started feeling like I might be getting sick and sure enough, I am miserable right now..the toddler I have and I are having a lazy day, well at least I am..so glad I only have him today even though I really could use the $ from the other dcb..I am not much good today! Throat hurts, all stuffy...ugh
Zoe 12:55 PM 11-01-2011
I did that last year too. I could tell that I was coming down with something and since I only had the one family at the time, I just gave the mom a heads up that I am definitely sick but can stay open if she needs me for the day. But to be prepared that we're having a "jammie and movie" day. We even had lunch on the floor! Gotta do what you gotta do. And no, the kids never got sick.
beachgrl 03:24 PM 11-01-2011
Well we made it, lol at lunch in the floor because I drug the highchair in the living room while he ate bc I just wasnt waiting to sit at the kitchen table haha..he played and had a good day so hopefully I'll be feeling much betterbtomorrow
AmyLeigh 03:51 PM 11-01-2011
All of the kiddo's here were up late last night, so we had a lazy day here too. I even fell asleep while watching a movie with them. Of course, dh's new alarm waking me @ 4:30 this morning didn't help either. I always slept through the old one.
dave4him 06:47 PM 11-01-2011
lazy day does sound good!
Meyou 03:04 AM 11-02-2011
I woke up sick today, really sick. So this thread is perfect. I have a full house but this is a good day to break out the new puzzles and coloring books I've been saving and maybe bust out a new movie for them to watch this afternoon. Come on 5pm.
Tags:day off, lazy, miserable, sickness
Reply Up