Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Hazard Plan
jody 02:48 PM 09-23-2013
I'm trying to get license in IL can anyone help me with the Hazard protection plan. a outline or template would be nice .thank you.
Blackcat31 02:55 PM 09-23-2013
Here are some other threads about hazardous protection plans....

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...rotection+plan
Shawnlogan 10:10 PM 07-21-2019
Hello, I'm looking for an example of some of the things other providers listed to compare to the hazardous protection plan I'm writing to be sure I covered everything. My email is loganshaw@yahoo.com if anyone can be of assistance. Thanks in advance.
Cat Herder 05:41 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Shawnlogan:
Hello, I'm looking for an example of some of the things other providers listed to compare to the hazardous protection plan I'm writing to be sure I covered everything. Thanks in advance.
Here is a sample template from FEMA. No need to give out your personal email. Free to print and use. https://emilms.fema.gov/is36/assets/EAP_Sample.pdf
MyAngels 10:27 AM 07-22-2019
Originally Posted by Shawnlogan:
Hello, I'm looking for an example of some of the things other providers listed to compare to the hazardous protection plan I'm writing to be sure I covered everything. My email is loganshaw@yahoo.com if anyone can be of assistance. Thanks in advance.
The plans they are looking for are specific to each daycare home. You just identify anything in and around your home that could be hazardous and specify what you are doing to mitigate the risk. For example: "Stairs to the basement present a risk of injury to younger children. "The door at the top of the stairs will be kept closed and locked at all times when children are present." or "The traffic on Main Street is a concern when children are entering or leaving the daycare home premises. Parents are made aware that supervision is required at all times when entering or leaving the daycare home."

That's really all there is to it, at least according to my rep.
Tags:2013, emergency plan, hazardous protection plan
Reply Up