Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does Anyone know if BC is OK?
Country Kids 10:12 AM 12-02-2014
I noticed she hasn't posted anything for awhile which isn't like her being a mod.

Does anyone know if something happened-is she ok?

I hope all is well!
melilley 10:13 AM 12-02-2014
I was thinking the same thing!
midaycare 10:33 AM 12-02-2014
I thought she posted something about needing a break from here. I'm sure it gets overwhelming.
Country Kids 10:39 AM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by midaycare:
I thought she posted something about needing a break from here. I'm sure it gets overwhelming.
HHMM don't remember anything like that but could be.

If she is do we have any mods on here?
Unregistered 10:42 AM 12-02-2014
I don't remember her saying anything like that (needing a break) either but I do know there are other moderators here. Plus, if I recall correctly mods can still do their jobs without actively posting. Daycare and Former Teacher are moderators too and I think the owner is on here every day too so I doubt the forum is mod-less.
CraftyMom 10:43 AM 12-02-2014
A couple of weeks ago, I think
midaycare 10:52 AM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
HHMM don't remember anything like that but could be.

If she is do we have any mods on here?
It wasn't like an all-out announcement. Buried in a post somewhere. Something about she's been taking a break from here. My memory isn't perfect. I don't blame her. There was some negative drama for awhile. Not lately though!
melilley 11:00 AM 12-02-2014
It wasn't like an all-out announcement. Buried in a post somewhere. Something about she's been taking a break from here. My memory isn't perfect. I don't blame her. There was some negative drama for awhile. Not lately though!
I remember seeing that too. It was after a few posts had to be locked.
jenboo 11:43 AM 12-02-2014
I didn't see anything but had been wondering where she was
hope 11:52 AM 12-02-2014
Hopefully she will not be gone for long. Forum isn't the same without her. I look forward to receiving advice from BC. She has a great way of telling me what i don't always want to hear but really do need to. Lol! Hoping she is vacationing on an island right now, drink in hand and will come back to the forum refreshed with lots of great stories.
Annalee 11:56 AM 12-02-2014
BC has been a great help to me as well! I have pm'd her a few times for info I could use with providers here as I mentor....I appreciate her info and her willingness to share materials for the betterment of quality child care!
nanglgrl 12:50 PM 12-02-2014
You guys want me to post something troll-like to see if any mods are in here and try to get BC's attention?
Lol.
I just got a response from BC to an email I sent so she was alive and I would think well sometime this week.
Every time someone doesn't post for a while I picture them either duct taped by dck's or rocking back and forth under their dining table with a bottle of booze in one hand singing a sad tinkle twinkle little star.
My brain (what's left of it) is ridiculous.
KiddieCahoots 12:53 PM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
You guys want me to post something troll-like to see if any mods are in here and try to get BC's attention?
Lol.
I just got a response from BC to an email I sent so she was alive and I would think well sometime this week.
Every time someone doesn't post for a while I picture them either duct taped by dck's or rocking back and forth under their dining table with a bottle of booze in one hand singing a sad tinkle twinkle little star.
.....that was me last week....jk...jk.........
midaycare 01:02 PM 12-02-2014
Originally Posted by hope:
Hopefully she will not be gone for long. Forum isn't the same without her. I look forward to receiving advice from BC. She has a great way of telling me what i don't always want to hear but really do need to. Lol! Hoping she is vacationing on an island right now, drink in hand and will come back to the forum refreshed with lots of great stories.
I like BC's advice as well! If I'm on the fence about something, BC is always my deciding factor. I use her as the standard, lol.
midaycare 01:03 PM 12-02-2014
Lol.
Your brain is hilarious!
hope 01:12 PM 12-02-2014
Lol.
Love this!
CraftyMom 01:43 PM 12-02-2014
Lol.

Sometimes I think this will be me, if a certain dcb repeats himself one more time...

All in good fun! But I do miss BC!
Rockgirl 02:04 PM 12-02-2014
I miss seeing her, too. She has been such great help to me! I can certainly understand needing a break, though.
Unregistered 02:21 PM 12-02-2014
Yea
I miss bc too
So glad she got rid of michelle
Hopefully she's dead or something
nannyde 03:21 PM 12-02-2014
She's fine. No worries!
daycare 05:33 PM 12-02-2014
I'm a mod just super busy. Death in my family but when I'm gone no one ever notices. Lol. !!

Thanks Nan for letting us know she's ok
Silly Songs 06:35 PM 12-02-2014
Glad she is o.k. Speaking of what you imagine happening to absent posters , I am part of a crime- solving forum ( don't ask ...) , that place has my mind wandering places it should never go . When someone on there is gone for awhile , I imagine a criminal we have been discussing has gotten them and holding them against their will for talking about crimes on the Internet !
nanglgrl 08:33 PM 12-02-2014
What ever happened to daycare? I just haven't seen her posting in a while and am wondering what happened to that awesome lady.
CraftyMom 08:38 PM 12-02-2014
Daycare, sorry to hear about your loss. Hugs
Michael 07:55 PM 12-03-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:
I'm a mod just super busy. Death in my family but when I'm gone no one ever notices. Lol. !!

Thanks Nan for letting us know she's ok
Sorry for your loss. I was also at a funeral today.

BC is fine. She is very busy, is on everyday but just not posting. She is also engaged with Daycare.com to create a Daycare starter kit. The forum usually gets slow during the Holidays.
Tags:blackcat
Reply Up