Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Contract for Hours?
Is it bedtime yet? 08:24 AM 10-14-2014
Does anyone have a contract for agreed upon hours that they wouldn't mind sharing?
melilley 10:18 AM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by Is it bedtime yet?:
Does anyone have a contract for agreed upon hours that they wouldn't mind sharing?
I can share mine with you. Do you have an email that I can send it to? You can pm me if you want.
KidGrind 12:24 PM 10-14-2014
Arrival and Departure

Children are to arrive clean. In order to maintain the proper child ratio it is important parent(s) drop off/ pick up at agreed upon times. ___________hours of operation are contracted on an individual basis. Breakfast serving time is 8:00 AM.

----------- Monday ------ Tuesday -------Wednesday ------ Thursday ------------------ Friday
Arrival - 6:30AM ------- 6:30 AM ------- 6:30 AM ------- 6:30 AM ----------- NO CHILDCARE SERVICES
Pick-up -3:45 PM --------3:45 PM --------3:45 PM --------3:45 PM --------- WILL BE GIVEN ON THIS DAY.

Parent(s) agree to the arrival and departure times listed above on listed days. __________ __________

• Parent(s) must sign-in & sign-out daily. Child’s first & last name, time-in, time-out, signature and contact number are required; NO EXCEPTIONS!
• On drop off and pick up per day per daycare family.o Only exception to this rule is school bus pick up and drop off.
• Breakfast will not be provided after 8:00 AM. Provider doesn’t serve, host or cleanup from breakfast not served in playroom. Parent(s) must provide & feed breakfast for child(ren) arriving after 8:00 AM.
• Parent(s) are to drop off child(ren) within the 15-minute drop-off window.
o Drop-off window starts at contracted drop-off time and ends 15-minutes later. Example: BABY DOE is schedule for drop-off at 6:30 AM. Any drop-off on and between 6:30 AM -6:45 AM will be considered punctual. Drop-off at 6:46 AM and after will be considered late.
• Late drop-off is possible with phone notification; children can arrive no later than 8:00AM. Provider cannot guarantee she will be home upon your late arrival due to program activities & transporting.
o No full-time children will be accepted into care after 8:00 AM. Plan accordingly to ensure arrival before cut off time.
• ______________ will not alter schedule/activities due to late drop-off and/or early pick-ups.
• Late arrival does not allow for late pick up.
• Late arrival should not be disruptive to the program schedule.
o Common courtesy is appreciated. Please call if you are going to be late for arrival or pick up. Calling will not cancel any late pick up fees accrued.
o Provider will not debate or negotiate late pick up fees. __________ ___________
• If Provider must pick up or drop off family member after 5:00 PM, child(ren) will travel with Provider. Parent(s) will be charged late fees starting a minute after their contracted pick-up time until the time the child is no longer in Provider’s care.
• A red pen at pick-up time means you’re late. Please ask Ms. _______ the amount of late fee due. Late pick-up fees are due immediately in cash only and must be paid before childcare will be provided.
• Absolutely NO CELL PHONE USE during arrival, departure and in Provider’s home. Cell phone use will result in a two-week termination notice.
• Minor siblings will not be able to sign-in or sign-out child(ren), NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Parent(s) will not disturb Provider’s neighbors (i.e. playing loud music, parking in or blocking neighbors’ driveway). ________ ________
Baby Beluga 12:34 PM 10-14-2014
KidGrind, I like your mention of no cell phone use during drop off and pick ups.
Dilley Beans 03:39 PM 10-14-2014
Originally Posted by KidGrind:
• If Provider must pick up or drop off family member after 5:00 PM, child(ren) will travel with Provider. Parent(s) will be charged late fees starting a minute after their contracted pick-up time until the time the child is no longer in Provider’s care.
• A red pen at pick-up time means you’re late. Please ask Ms. _______ the amount of late fee due. Late pick-up fees are due immediately in cash only and must be paid before childcare will be provided.
• Absolutely NO CELL PHONE USE during arrival, departure and in Provider’s home. Cell phone use will result in a two-week termination notice.
• Minor siblings will not be able to sign-in or sign-out child(ren), NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Parent(s) will not disturb Provider’s neighbors (i.e. playing loud music, parking in or blocking neighbors’ driveway). ________ ________
Loving your rules, especially the red pen and no cell phones. I am adding the cell phone and no minor siblings to my info...didn't ever think about those being issues.
KidGrind 03:51 AM 10-15-2014
Thanks Baby Beluga & Dilley Beans! I love them too.

I got the red pen idea from this forum. I can’t remember the particular member. But whoever she is….MY HERO.
Reply Up