Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Annoyed at a Fellow Teacher but It Looked Like I Was Annoyed at a Baby
Unregistered 12:17 PM 11-27-2019
Okay so idk how to explain this but I'm freaking out. So I've been at my new job for a little over a month and yesterday I got annoyed at a teacher and it was all over my face because I lost my voice so I couldn't really speak. Okay so I work with like a 60 y/o assistant teacher and a lead teacher. They both kinda suck. The lead teacher had to leave early and the assistant leaves at 3. 3:30 is around the time our class goes into the other room for aftercare so we were gonna put them in (only 4 kids yesterday because of the holiday) the other room earlier.

Anyways. These ladies love to restrict the kids and keep them in the chairs or buggies for most of the days. As soon as they woke up from their nap she put them in the buggy one by one and left me out in the hall with them. I was so annoyed because she didn't do diapers and I wanted them cleaned and in their chairs for snack not in the ****ing buggy. So she decides to whip out a yogurt for one of the kids (they are the younger one year olds so about 12-20 months old) and one of the babies started screaming/crying because she wanted the yogurt. It wasn't her yogurt

Then she goes back inside leaving me out in the hall with a yogurt in my hand and a kid crying. Another teacher walks out and sees this and I'm so ****ing annoyed that it's written on my face. It looked like I was annoyed at the crying kid but I was annoyed at the lady. two minutes later she brings out snacks for the other kids and asked me why I didn't start feeding Tomas.

Because ! all the other kids are hungry ! I'm not gonna feed him his yogurt, in the buggy in front of the crying kid and the others. I'm super worried the teacher is going to tell the director I was annoyed at a baby for crying and that they will fire me because i'm still in my 90 days. idk. I know I need to work on my facial expressions and not be so obvious with my feelings. Idk
Tags:center workers
Up