Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Finding DCK
iRadiateLove 04:50 AM 10-14-2013
Good morning! I received my license a few weeks ago and I'm trying to enroll some kids. How did you all go about finding parents/kids? I've been advertising on Facebook and I've placed business cards in the local grocery store. I've made flyers last night and I will be taking them around to local grocery stores and to the local school. Do you guys have any other suggestions?
Patches 04:59 AM 10-14-2013
Craigslist. That's where most of my clients have found me
Familycare71 04:59 AM 10-14-2013
Craig's list...
Congrats on opening
Patches 05:01 AM 10-14-2013
Originally Posted by Familycare71:
Craig's list...
Congrats on opening
Looks like we posted at the same time and had the same idea Great minds....
Blackcat31 08:57 AM 10-14-2013
Tons of threads about ideas for advertising

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...=advertisement
coolconfidentme 09:19 AM 10-14-2013
Tell everyone you talk to about your DC!. When you are shopping, mention it to the cashier, the teller at the bank, The lady in the parking lot. Anybody you talk too. If they act interested give them a business card. Pass business cards out with candy at Halloween. If you accept vouchers, take flyers or business cards to the local health clinic or social services office. Take them to the employee offices too! When people are looking for a job, they are looking for childcare too. Check to see if you have local advertising page on FB. Good luck!
JoseyJo 09:36 AM 10-14-2013
Craigslist has worked best for us, also maintaining a good website and having my hubby optimize it for search engines

We are listed with our local referral service but I have gotten 2 calls referred from them in 5 years and they were both no goes.

We did business cards, handed out candy at halloween at the zoo, put up flyers, etc but didn't get any calls off any of that.
iRadiateLove 10:52 AM 10-14-2013
Thanks so much! These are great suggestions!!!
Tags:advertising, filling spots
Reply Up