Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Advertising
Unregistered 11:23 AM 10-30-2017
How do you get children in your daycare? I have put ads up around my town, made a Facebook page, and told lots of people and I only have one kid so far. Any tips?
Cat Herder 11:30 AM 10-30-2017
Have you checked your address on online map street views? A lot of parents are virtually checking out your neighborhood before calling.

Get active in your local community. Nothing sells better than word of mouth in this industry.
Jupadia 11:48 AM 10-30-2017
My lawn sign has helped me get a few calls.
Michael 12:23 PM 10-30-2017
Here is an article on Daycare.com from one of our forum members regarding marketing ideas. https://www.daycare.com/news/adverti...r-daycare.html
HappyEverAfter 01:36 PM 10-30-2017
I just started mine this year and I reached out to everyone I knew and told them I was starting in Home daycare and to please pass my number out to anyone they knew who might be interested. I also posted on Craigslist and in a citywide FB childcare group and on Nextdoor.com. I let the children's director at church know and told her to feel free to pass on my name and number. I was full (if you count a spot I am holding) as of my second week open and now have a waiting list with 4 people on it. If you know anyone who works in a school or a church, talk to them for sure as people often ask them for childcare recommendations. Also, if you know anyone in your area who does childcare, reach out to them. They may be at capacity and be turning people away but would happily send them your way if they knew you were looking. Be patient, you'll fill your spots!
LK5kids 09:19 PM 10-30-2017
Vista print magnetic car sign. About $12.00 when I bought mine.

Vista print business cards-cheap & cute

FB

Sign in my front porch window

I've gotten calls from classified ads in our small town paper
Tags:advertising ideas, marketing ideas
Reply Up