Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Paperwork
Unregistered 02:53 PM 03-18-2021
I sent out some paperwork that I needed updated for a few families. Only one has returned them.

How long do you give? I gave one out on Monday and the other one yesterday. I need them by Tuesday. Would a reminder message be okay? I didn't expect I would need to ask for them.
284878 03:09 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I sent out some paperwork that I needed updated for a few families. Only one has returned them.

How long do you give? I gave one out on Monday and the other one yesterday. I need them by Tuesday. Would a reminder message be okay? I didn't expect I would need to ask for them.

Rule of thumb never send home the original.

Here is what I would do, message a reminder that the paperwork is late and due in the morning or their child can't stay/attend until it is completed.
In the morning have a copy ready to go with the spots that need to be signed or initialed highlighted. When they come in ask for the paperwork and if they don't have it, then say no worries I have one right here. If they don't have time then remind them that the child can't stay.
Unregistered 03:27 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by 284878:
Rule of thumb never send home the original.

Here is what I would do, message a reminder that the paperwork is late and due in the morning or their child can't stay/attend until it is completed.
In the morning have a copy ready to go with the spots that need to be signed or initialed highlighted. When they come in ask for the paperwork and if they don't have it, then say no worries I have one right here. If they don't have time then remind them that the child can't stay.
Thank you!

These are forms that the parents have to fill out, so I wish it was just something they had to sign!
Tags:enrollment forms, paperwork
Reply Up