Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Catherder! (and Nannyde!)
SilverSabre25 01:18 PM 02-27-2013
Nice to see you two back to posting I know you're both really busy but I for one have missed your valuable insights, experience, and wit around here. Nice to have you back!
laundrymom 01:29 PM 02-27-2013
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Nice to see you two back to posting I know you're both really busy but I for one have missed your valuable insights, experience, and wit around here. Nice to have you back!
Me too!!!! I miss both of you.
wahmof3 01:31 PM 02-27-2013

Heidi 03:03 PM 02-27-2013

MNMum 03:04 PM 02-27-2013

Cat Herder 03:08 PM 02-27-2013
Thank you, Silver

I miss being on everyday... it was much easier when I had all infants.. BUT you know how they grow into toddlers and preschoolers when you feed and exercise them them.....

I am sure I will be right back to posting more often when I get this wild group out the door and get the next group of sweet smelling infants in...

Just the usual 4-6 year cycle...
Former Teacher 03:29 PM 02-27-2013
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
I thought the SAME thing!

Catherder: when I saw that your name was posted I was like ! I was very happy to see an old ID friend

Welcome back to the both of you!
Michael 03:32 PM 02-27-2013
Today we are having the most posts ever for the forum. Maybe they are adding to it!
kathiemarie 03:55 PM 02-27-2013
I'm glad they are back too!
MissAnn 04:55 PM 02-27-2013
Happy too!
Cat Herder 02:04 PM 02-28-2013
I thought Nan had been back for quite a while... When I logged in yesterday I saw posts from her.

I actually got an email from another member asking about my old room setup photos.. I had deleted them because I saw one on pinterest and panicked.

I will try to get an updated album back up soon...
Springdaze 02:12 PM 02-28-2013

MyAngels 03:39 PM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
I actually got an email from another member asking about my old room setup photos.. I had deleted them because I saw one on pinterest and panicked.
Ack! Someone put your photo on Pinterest without asking?! - not cool at all!
Cat Herder 03:55 PM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
Ack! Someone put your photo on Pinterest without asking?! - not cool at all!
Yes, but after I thought about it for a bit I realized it could have been a client, family member or even a "friend of friend" of one of my clients. They are all over my daycare FB page.

It was just a knee jerk reaction to get them off a public forum, I guess. Once I got the email I had a pm here asking about the album being gone I really felt silly.
Blackcat31 05:24 PM 02-28-2013
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Thank you, Silver

I miss being on everyday... it was much easier when I had all infants.. BUT you know how they grow into toddlers and preschoolers when you feed and exercise them them.....

I am sure I will be right back to posting more often when I get this wild group out the door and get the next group of sweet smelling infants in...

Just the usual 4-6 year cycle...
I agree.....nice to see you back.

Nan has been here off and on and usually only chimes in when it has to do with safety issues.

I am however, grateful that I still know where to find you if I need you!

I chat/text with Nan on and off but it can still get lonely here without you two

I am VERY thankful for my on-line friends that have become friends IRL.
Cat Herder 06:08 PM 02-28-2013
You always know where I am...

Nan does the same... It has been a bit of a whirlwind year for us all...
Tags:catherder, nannyde
Reply Up