Monday 10 33.33%
Tuesday 2 6.67%
Wednesday 6 20.00%
Thursday 7 23.33%
Friday 0 0%
Saturday 0 0%
More then one 3 10.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Least Favorite Day Of The Week!
Country Kids 01:33 PM 10-10-2012
Last week we did-Favorite day of the week, this week I think it would be fun to see the Least favorite day of the week.

Mine is Wednesday I have decided. Kids get out early every single week and they picked Wednesdays! Why not Fridays-makes no, no, no sense to me or anybody else with children.
daycare 01:47 PM 10-10-2012
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Last week we did-Favorite day of the week, this week I think it would be fun to see the Least favorite day of the week.

Mine is Wednesday I have decided. Kids get out early every single week and they picked Wednesdays! Why not Fridays-makes no, no, no sense to me or anybody else with children.
I haaaaatteeee Sundays because I have to prep everything for the other scary day MONDAY..

lol
Blackcat31 02:24 PM 10-10-2012
Sorry, I am the eternal optimist and EVERYDAY is a great day!
Country Kids 02:26 PM 10-10-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Sorry, I am the eternal optimist and EVERYDAY is a great day!
My husband would love you! He says I look for all the bad stuff in situations. I tell him yes I do-that way nothing surprises me unless it turns out extremely well-

Funny-Wednesday is the leading least favorite day-
Blackcat31 02:34 PM 10-10-2012
My husband would love you! He says I look for all the bad stuff in situations. I tell him yes I do-that way nothing surprises me unless it turns out extremely well-

Funny-Wednesday is the leading least favorite day-
LOL! My hubs is like you Always sees the glass half empty.

I am positive because.....well because I just can't help it. I wake up every day in a great mood and look forward to what ever the day brings.

I know I can handle whatever God gives me and if I am lucky enough to end each day alive still, then I am grateful. Surprises and all! It is all just part of the bigger picture.

I have lots of people ask me if I am ever in a bad mood and I have to honestly answer no, not that I can recall.

I think I have the opposite of depression....don't know what that would be called but I definitely have it.
daycare 02:40 PM 10-10-2012
send some of that my way!!!!!!
littlemissmuffet 02:43 PM 10-10-2012
Thursdays. I stay open an extra 15 minutes for one particular family on Thursdays so it's just a really long day, and I am completely done by Thursday (especially since being pregnant) but still have one more day to go before the weekend... my Fridays usually end up being pretty light though.
daycarediva 02:45 PM 10-10-2012
Monday! 3 of my daycare littles come back from Grandma's (yes every weekend) and it takes a FULL day before I really believe that they are the same kids.

I need BC to send some of that happy my way! Then again, I wake up in a good mood most of the time, but the day wears on me. At the end of the day I'ma grump.
busymomof2 02:47 PM 10-10-2012
My least favorite day is Wednesday because that is the only day of the week that all the dcks stay till 5:30pm. Then I have to rush through dinner and get over to my daughter's church group clear across town all by 6:30pm. At least this year I chose not to lead the kid's group.
lovemykidstoo 04:34 PM 10-10-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
LOL! My hubs is like you Always sees the glass half empty.

I am positive because.....well because I just can't help it. I wake up every day in a great mood and look forward to what ever the day brings.

I know I can handle whatever God gives me and if I am lucky enough to end each day alive still, then I am grateful. Surprises and all! It is all just part of the bigger picture.

I have lots of people ask me if I am ever in a bad mood and I have to honestly answer no, not that I can recall.

I think I have the opposite of depression....don't know what that would be called but I definitely have it.
I am so envious! I wish I had your disposition!!! Can you give us some tips on how to be so positive?
Childminder 06:33 PM 10-10-2012
Mondays. You have to retrain all the little buggers that had the weekend with their parents.
Crazy8 07:26 PM 10-10-2012
I voted Wednesdays - not only is it the first day of the week that I have all of my dck's here but it also feels like I have been working all week already and yet still so far from the weekend, LOL! Yup, I think I hate Wednesdays!!
DaisyMamma 02:41 AM 10-11-2012
My hubby has Wednesday off.
We have a small house and if he has nothing to do I feel like he is imposing on my workspace.
Yesterday he decided to make stew for dinner...at 11:15am! Our kitchen is tiny! Hello! I have to make lunch! Lol
Plus I have an extra kid on Wednesdays.
SilverSabre25 04:32 AM 10-11-2012
I voted Thursday....because it's freaking not Friday.

*sigh*
SquirrellyMama 05:18 AM 10-11-2012
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
I voted Thursday....because it's freaking not Friday.

*sigh*
I also voted Thursday. Tuesday would come in second. Between taking a dck to preschool and my own kids activities in the afternoon/evening it is really hard to get school done.

And it is so close to Friday yet not Friday

K
countrymom 05:28 AM 10-11-2012
wednesday because I find that all the kids become crazy that day, its every week like this. and tues. is coming in second because of 1 kid.
Countrygal 05:39 AM 10-11-2012
I'm afraid this is me as well. One of the things I wish I could change but, unfortunately, part of my basic personality, at least to a degree.

I voted Monday - like many of the others, it takes a full day for my dcks to recover from no naps, sweets all weekend, visiting wherever, no schedules, etc, etc.............. ad nauseum..........

How do people live like that with toddlers and babies? When my kids were little we seldom went anywhere on the weekends and we always stuck to the schedule except for very occasionally..... But then, I guess I stayed home with them, too.....
Kim 06:42 AM 10-11-2012
Mondays- The kids have to transition and I spend 90% of my day reminding them of my expectations vs. the expectations (or lack of) at home. Plus Mondays diapers are always worse after a weekend of eating who knows what!!!
Tags:fun, poll
Reply Up