Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Happy Thanksgiving to All ...
Kimberli 05:43 AM 11-21-2012
I have a busy day ahead of me, as I'm sure everyone here does. But before I get started with cooking and cleaning piled on top of a house full of kiddos I just wanted to say ...

I am Thankful for each one of you here and for having joined this site!

I have had a challenging past few months and the support, suggestions and even scrutiny that I have found here have sometimes been close to the only thing that has kept me going in this crazy business. It is so nice to know that you are all here when questions or feelings crop up and there is a place to go where others really understand. I appreciate the friendship I find here.

You guys all ROCK!

Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving full of memories!
laundrymom 06:05 AM 11-21-2012
Happy day to you as well, all of you.

I hope you all make happy memories this holiday, in the way you feel is important.

Be well, be safe, & be surrounded by what makes you happy. That is my holiday wish for all of you.
Meeko 06:39 AM 11-21-2012
Originally Posted by Kimberli:
I have a busy day ahead of me, as I'm sure everyone here does. But before I get started with cooking and cleaning piled on top of a house full of kiddos I just wanted to say ...

I am Thankful for each one of you here and for having joined this site!

I have had a challenging past few months and the support, suggestions and even scrutiny that I have found here have sometimes been close to the only thing that has kept me going in this crazy business. It is so nice to know that you are all here when questions or feelings crop up and there is a place to go where others really understand. I appreciate the friendship I find here.

You guys all ROCK!

Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving full of memories!
Happy Thanksgiving Kimberli..I too am thankful for the support and friendship I get here.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
Blackcat31 07:28 AM 11-21-2012
Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday!

Eat too much, laugh alot, sleep in or lounge around but most of all ENJOY!!!!!!!!
daycare 07:46 AM 11-21-2012
Thanks Kimerli....

wishing you and your family the same. I am about to hop a plane here in a few hours and can't find my passport, so I am trying to hold it all together in my head right now.......UGH...

I am just having one of those days that it will take a lot more than the act of HOPE and FAITH to get me on that plane on time.....lol

I hope that everyone has a very wonderful and safe holiday.....Oh and for those of you that are crazy enough to go out shopping on Black Friday, Happy Deal Hunting.....

Celebrate!!!!!!
sharlan 07:59 AM 11-21-2012
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Country Kids 08:54 AM 11-21-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
Thanks Kimerli....

wishing you and your family the same. I am about to hop a plane here in a few hours and can't find my passport, so I am trying to hold it all together in my head right now.......UGH...

I am just having one of those days that it will take a lot more than the act of HOPE and FAITH to get me on that plane on time.....lol

I hope that everyone has a very wonderful and safe holiday.....Oh and for those of you that are crazy enough to go out shopping on Black Friday, Happy Deal Hunting.....

Celebrate!!!!!!
You have a wonderful safe holiday!!!

Are you going home?

It will all come together and then you can just relax!
Reply Up