Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Embarassed :(
godiva83 05:31 AM 11-17-2011
I am pregnant just about 9 weeks and I have been suffering from 'Morning Sickness' something awful among other things! Anyway, this AM a DCD was dropping off his child and when I bent down to greet the child I threw up all over DCD's legs and shoes this triggered his weak gag reflux and he threw up.... I just looked and started to cry and I couldn't stop- he was so upset! I offered to pay his dry cleaning bill, cleaned him up I can't tell if he was mad or not.

This Dad is a very put together guy and you never see a spec of anything on his shoes or suits! They don't know I am pregnant but I am thinking perhaps I will send an email explaining everything??? I just wanted to wait as I am having some issues with my pregnancy and am a high risk for miscarriage.

What should I do? I am just so embarassed
Cat Herder 05:35 AM 11-17-2011
Tell him.

I am so sorry this happened... On the bright side this will be SO FUNNY in 10 years.

I can already picture Diane Keaton playing you in the film.
sharlan 05:38 AM 11-17-2011
I would tell the parents at this point.

Don't feel bad, my dd threw up all over a sheriff at a meeting he was conducting. In grade school, she threw up on 2 different teachers desks.

I really hope your day goes better. HUGS
joysjustlikehome 05:41 AM 11-17-2011
Awww, what a bad day! I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon. I'd tell the Dad and I agree that in a few years you will look back on this and laugh (a little at least). (((hugs))) ~Joy
mismatchedsocks 05:47 AM 11-17-2011
Oh man! I feel your embarrassment, but I think you should explain to this dcd. Just tell him you were not comfortable telling everyone, but wanted him to know since he got the worst part of it.
SilverSabre25 06:09 AM 11-17-2011
oh no! Oh, I can just imagine how you must feel. I had pretty bad M/S during both my pregnancies. I threw up in some pretty inopportune times and places.

I would tell him, let him know so at least he's not at risk for catching your particular ailment and he knows that you aren't for his child while you're sick.

Plus, that might ease the embarrassment a bit.
Tags:bad day, embarrassing, pregnant
Reply Up