Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Food Program Follow Up Visit?
newtodaycare22 09:31 AM 09-20-2010
Mine is tomorrow and she's coming at 1:30 . I asked what she's looking for (I did training a few weeks ago). She said my enrollment form, to double check I'm putting in meals, and to see a meal. I said at 1:30 the kids are napping not eating....and she said oh I know that's fine. Am I missing something?? lol Can anyone let me know what I'm in for here
DancingQueen 09:41 AM 09-20-2010
I usually leave one of the kid's plates out that showed scraps of what we ate - or I have afternoon snack sitting on the counter ready to go.
Sweet Peas 09:52 AM 09-20-2010
My lady checks my enrollments (see the form and see who is actually here today). Then she looks at my menu. Only once did she come during snack. She watched for hand washing and that it filled the snack requirement.
MyAngels 10:33 AM 09-20-2010
My "food lady" stops in three or four times a year, usually unannounced, and just checks to make sure I'm recording meals accurately, that I have all necessary forms on hand (enrollment & previous visit forms), observes a meal if she comes at a scheduled meal time and gives me whatever training handouts she has. It's normally about 15 minutes or so as I keep all my forms and such in a binder, and she just prints out whatever she needs from MMK.
Tags:food program
Reply Up