Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Freebies From My Food Program
MG&Lsmom 03:05 PM 01-21-2011
DH just brought up this huge package from my food program. I just enrolled on Wed. Along with my signed agreement and provider number there was a gift certificate for 2 nights free at a camp ground and $10 gift certificate to a salon. And a note saying every provider needs some time off to relax so they wanted to help make it possible. And I thought it was awesome that she gave me 4 new thermometers for my 3 fridges and chest freezer
Blackcat31 04:02 PM 01-21-2011
WAY COOL!!!!! We usually get something every time the coordinator visits. A book, a hand puppet, a fridge thermometer, magnets with measurement conversion tables, measuring cup sets, potholders...(those are just things I can think of fro this last year) I also got a complete 20 piece set of those throw away sippy cups and bowls with lids from First Years and I got a DVD/CD of Movin' and Groovin for the kids. Free stuff....can't beat that!
My Lil' Monkeys 08:15 PM 01-21-2011
Originally Posted by MG&Lsmom:
DH just brought up this huge package from my food program. I just enrolled on Wed. Along with my signed agreement and provider number there was a gift certificate for 2 nights free at a camp ground and $10 gift certificate to a salon. And a note saying every provider needs some time off to relax so they wanted to help make it possible. And I thought it was awesome that she gave me 4 new thermometers for my 3 fridges and chest freezer
Awesome!! When my food program lady stopped by on Weds I got 2 cookbooks..one to do with my children and another one full of healthy meals.. I got a huge packet but nothing cool like thermometers or certificates.. enjoy
MyAngels 05:55 AM 01-22-2011
Dang! All I ever get are those lovely unannounced visits...
KEG123 07:00 AM 01-22-2011
I hope I get cool stuff someday! I love cookbooks!
VanessaEO 10:56 AM 01-22-2011
Originally Posted by MyAngels:

LOL! Same here!

Sounds like a great food program!
e.j. 12:08 PM 01-22-2011
Wow! Can I ask which food program you joined? I consider myself lucky when my food rep brings the free calendar every year!
MG&Lsmom 01:59 PM 01-22-2011
Originally Posted by e.j.:
Wow! Can I ask which food program you joined? I consider myself lucky when my food rep brings the free calendar every year!
Yours for Children
GretasLittleFriends 07:13 AM 01-23-2011
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
Me too... Though she is always in a good mood when she visits here.
e.j. 08:14 AM 01-23-2011
Yours for Children
Me, too. I might have to quit and then re-enroll!
Michelle 09:51 AM 01-23-2011
When I first started 11 years ago, we had a wonderful waiter served breakfast at a nice hotel for our annual workshop, then a couple years later it dwindled to continental breakfast, then a couple years after that they just gave us coffee at a rec. center type place, last year they told us where the water fountains were. We have Comprehensive Child Development in Long Beach Food program, I would switch but there are no other programs I am aware of and theres a waiting list of over 500 for the one I'm on, so I'm kinda grateful to have it.
Thats really cool to get freebees, kinda lifts your spirits a bit.
Tags:food program
Reply Up