Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>TS% in MMK calculations wrong?
MissAnn 04:14 PM 02-18-2012
MMK added up the hours with kids present as 2143
MMK added up all the hours with kids not present as 1113

When I go over to the section that figures the T/S Percentage....the hours caome to 3247....am I missing something or should it be 3256?
GretasLittleFriends 04:27 PM 02-18-2012
The hours should be 3256 like you added. You made me slightly worried because I never actually looked at mine before I sent it to the accountant.

One thought (and my only suggesetion) is I am not sure how you have your facility information set up, for example are you listed on MMK as closed Saturday or Sunday or holiday? Did you have hours worked for one of those days that maybe it didn't count because it was a day your were closed?

I have NO idea...
MissAnn 05:02 PM 02-18-2012
Originally Posted by GretasLittleFriends:
The hours should be 3256 like you added. You made me slightly worried because I never actually looked at mine before I sent it to the accountant.

One thought (and my only suggesetion) is I am not sure how you have your facility information set up, for example are you listed on MMK as closed Saturday or Sunday or holiday? Did you have hours worked for one of those days that maybe it didn't count because it was a day your were closed?

I have NO idea...
thanks for the suggestion!

I keep track of actuall hours kids are here....so if I have a day off...that is already reflected with MMK....and are the #'s MMK uses to figure TS %.

I hope I can go with the higher amount.....because it does make a difference! Not a huge one.....but enough to want it!
Reply Up