Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Who Wants to Bet??
TaylorTots 11:03 AM 03-23-2015
Well, DCB came to me at 2.5 months March 2nd. Sibling of DCG (24m).

After 2 weeks of hard training which he was doing very well with (self soothing, etc), DCM has him home for a week for Spring Break (DCM is a teacher).

DCB has been unconsolably crying today constantly unless I am pick him up. He's fed, dry, gas-free and has pooped 3 times today. He seems well otherwise. He doesn't want to eat unless I am walking with him.

Anybody want to take the bet that DCM held him all week?
Blackcat31 11:06 AM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by TaylorTots:

After 2 weeks of hard training which he was doing very well with (self soothing, etc), DCM has him home for a week for Spring Break (DCM is a teacher).

DCB has been unconsolably crying today constantly unless I am pick him up. He's fed, dry, gas-free and has pooped 3 times today. He seems well otherwise. He doesn't want to eat unless I am walking with him.

I'm sorry. Makes for a long day for you.

But I bet you are 100% correct.

Funny how parents never recognize that behavior is like a picture....it says ALOT without saying anything.
TaylorTots 04:31 PM 03-23-2015
Informed DCM at pickup that holding DCB at home makes it much harder on him at daycare as he isn't held unless being fed. Gave her a conservative estimate that DCB screamed unconsolably for 5 hours of his 9 hours here today.

DCM feigned utter innocence and blamed DCD. RIght, you were home 24/7 with your 3m old last week and DCD was doing all the holding... like... uhm when he was at work?
Gemma 04:39 PM 03-23-2015
Originally Posted by TaylorTots:

you need a
I have a 2yr old coming back from 2 weeks vacation next week, now I'm hoping he didn't regress too
Reply Up