Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas>Simple Menus For Preschool & Childcare Center?
Unregistered 05:35 AM 05-23-2018
More to that - I am one person feeding an average of 30-35 preschoolers and 8 toddlers.

Our (commercial) kitchen is small and there's not really much for storage space. I've been doing fine. But with the hot weather kicking up, I've been looking for some new ideas that won't nearly kill me from heat exhaustion. There's no ventilation or ac in the kitchen, so the oven or two burner stove top are dreaded tools, ha ha. Boiling peas has been known to set off our smoke alarms.

Anyone work in a center or preschool setting and have quick and easy ideas? I'm not full-time, usually 8:30 to about 2 are my hours, though two days per week are hot breakfast mornings and I start at 7. I do a.m. and p.m. snacks, breakfast and lunch. Not having much trouble with any of them, but would like to figure out a way to streamline lunch time (btw, no "warmer" to hold foods either), to make it more simple and less stressful for myself.
Tags:menu, menu - preschool, preschool
Up