Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do You Allow Observations From Potential Clients...
originalkat 06:04 AM 12-13-2013
Okay, so this one is new to me. I have a lady who was personally referred to me a year ago from my mother-in-law (they used to work together). She called and inquired but I did not have an opening. She recently called again several weeks ago and was referred again from one of my past clients (no correlation to the first referral). So this lady has had 2 separate personal referrals from 2 people who do not know one another. I currently have a waiting list, but she wants to come for a tour and get on the list. I set an appointment with her and she said her mom would be coming along because she is a single parent and her mom is really involved. Then she asked if her mom could come "observe" during business hours?? I have had a parent or grandparent bring their child for circle time to see how they do with the other kids, but I have never had a parent just come to observe. Do you allow this? I also feel like she already has 2 personal referrals and she still feel the need to come observe? Plus the kid is 4 years old. Its not like she is 2.
Tags:confidentiality, observation, request
Up