Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare Apps and Software
AprilMic07 06:41 AM 07-01-2014
I am looking into using some type of daycare app or software to do sign in/out and to notify parents throughout the day. Does anyone use one that does both of these things? I need something for parents to sign in and out, not staff.
Blackcat31 06:50 AM 07-01-2014
Welcome to the forum!

Here are several threads about daycare apps/software

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=app
NightOwl 03:58 PM 07-01-2014
Daily Connect is fantastic. You "check in and out" using the app, not the parents. But you can record bottles, diaper changes, meals, moods, activities, etc, etc, throughout the day. The parents can use the pc version for free to see all of their child's entries or they can pay $4.99 for the mobile version which has alerts and such to notify them of new entries. My parents love it. Also, I send an email summary at the end of the day that has everything I entered that day.
ashleyh 07:47 PM 07-01-2014
I second daily connect. Love it.
AmyKidsCo 03:04 PM 07-02-2014
I "third" Daily Connect!
midaycare 03:53 PM 07-02-2014
Originally Posted by Wednesday:
Daily Connect is fantastic. You "check in and out" using the app, not the parents. But you can record bottles, diaper changes, meals, moods, activities, etc, etc, throughout the day. The parents can use the pc version for free to see all of their child's entries or they can pay $4.99 for the mobile version which has alerts and such to notify them of new entries. My parents love it. Also, I send an email summary at the end of the day that has everything I entered that day.
How does the check in and out work? The parents don't do it?
Reply Up