Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>My Child is Becoming More Aggressive
jgcp 08:54 PM 10-16-2015
My ds, just 3, is becoming more and more aggressive and sometimes in front of the kids parents. I let the parents know when it started what was going on and I'm aware. But one of the big issues is another dcg that is almost 4( she is his main "target", I know that sounds awful) that has picked on him since he was little, she takes toys and waits for his reaction, which is hitting her or pulling her hair. It has become a daily frustration to say the least. Well dcm called today after pickup to address how all the hitting might be affecting dcg (as if she dosnt instagate,and I've let her know that sometimes she does) so I let her know I worry about how all the instigating and teasing is affecting him but I know hitting isn't good (duh) and i do something about it. Any time I've tried to talk with her about dcg behavior she always has an excuse... this just rubbed me the wrong way so I told her if she feels like she needs to take her somewhere else iI will understand, but she tells me dcg looooves coming here. I don't really know what to make of it all but I won't let her make me feel like I'm doing nothing, Maybe time to let them go? Anyone with similar situation? Maybe if she goes elsewhere my ds won't be so frustrated all the time? I guess change never hurts?
Up