Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Photo Release Form
SilverSabre25 12:18 PM 09-11-2012
Here's my photo release form.
Attached: Photo Release Form (doc).doc (30.5 KB) 
Michael 01:12 PM 09-11-2012
This is great, thanks for the upload.
Hannah 12:23 PM 07-29-2014
Hi SilverSabre25 is it ok if I use your release form?
Michael 01:47 PM 07-29-2014
Originally Posted by Hannah:
Hi SilverSabre25 is it ok if I use your release form?
If it's uploaded here, you can use it. Remove any references to the daycare or owner.
Daycarekaren 07:53 AM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Here's my photo release form.
How do I open this form to be able to view it? Thank you.
Blackcat31 10:15 AM 01-12-2015
Originally Posted by Daycarekaren:
How do I open this form to be able to view it? Thank you.
Your status has been upgraded from moderated to new member so you should have access to all attachments now.
MommyMuffin 03:50 AM 08-18-2015
Thank you for the form. I want to post pictures on my private daycare page, only for the parents. Do you think I need an additional form signed for that? Do you have one?
nothingwithoutjoy 09:42 AM 08-18-2015
I have a 2-part photo release form. The first part, I pretty much say they must sign, as taking photos for documentation is essential to the way I teach. It gives permission for me to take photos and video to use for curriculum development and documentation, children's portfolios, our private blog (families only), and when I do trainings for other teachers. It also includes not-easily-identifiable photos (i.e. back of head, cropped hands, etc) of kids at play for use on my facebook business page. The second part I ask them to sign only if they feel comfortable doing it, and includes using photos for marketing, including full-face photos on facebook.
MarinaVanessa 10:10 AM 08-18-2015
I take pictures and post them in my public website and business Facebook page (also public). For that I have a photo release form that's a little different. It's similar to the ones that newspapers have, just in case anyone is interested.

Mine isn't revocable so that if one day a parent signs it and I post photos to my Facebook business page or if I post it somewhere on my website and they get terminated or leave later and they decide they don't want the pictures up on the sites anymore then I don't have to worry about going back and fishing through the whole Facebook business page feed to try and find the pictures or having to back on my website and having to remove great pictures etc. I'm in CA and I ran it by an attorney and it's legal, might want to check in your state if not in CA though .
Attached: Permission Agreement.pdf (182.5 KB) 
CalCare 09:05 AM 07-10-2017
I know this is a couple years old, but I just want to say thank you Marina, I used your permission forms
Tags:forms, photo release form
Reply Up